December 12th and 13th of 2017
Workload Committee met in Fredericton to collaborate for the upcoming months. It was then that we kicked off the upcoming year with sending Christmas cards to all the MLA’s informing them that they would be hearing from us in the New Year.
January 19th and 20th of 2018
Your workload committee met at the Fredericton Inn and came up with the following.
- For our upcoming and new holiday “family day” we planned an event to re-inform our MLA’s that we are still here and to give them an idea of what we want.
- The committee has planned another survey to collect information for statistics. This will be carried out by the ambassador of each local.
- The committee has formed an April fools Status for our Facebook pages informing public to contact their local MLA’s. Also discussed a possibility of a FAQ’s flyer to take to our local ridings.
- With permission of our locals administration. We hope to have a flyer to hand out to family members and visitor in the home about the acuity of care and its changes. This would occur on mothers day.
- In June we plan to follow suit with the above mentioned flyer on father’s day.
- It is in process of forming a legal petition. Launching on father’s day and carrying through to August 6th on NB day. It is then that we would like to collect all workload forms, picture books of “the real face of our workplace” and the petition to hand in.
- With these plans in progress we have also formed a slogan of “3.1 is not enough” . We have formed templates for our flyers, leaflets, posters, and banner.
We also discussed visiting different locals for their community gatherings to host a BBQ and help raise awareness of the workload we face, and where to take their concerns.
Your workload committee